My Hero Academia 👀 I Am a Hero Too Now Streaming on Crunchyroll 📽️

By Tagalog Anime 143 | Published: August 09, 2026 | @Crunchyroll @MyHeroAcademia

My Hero Academia: I Am a Hero Too Now Streaming on Crunchyroll

My Hero Academia: I Am a Hero Too is officially streaming on Crunchyroll 📹📽️

This heartfelt special adapts one of Kohei Horikoshi bonus manga chapters, following Eri as she pursues her dream of becoming a musician in a post Final War world.

Along her journey, she shares an emotional reunion with Izuku Midoriya, who is now teaching the next generation as a instructor at U.A. High School. 

As Deku guides and encourages Eri for her first public performance, the story delivers a touching reminder that true heroism continues to inspire long after the battle ends.

#MyHeroAcademia #MHA #Crunchyroll


Popular blog post More »


Comments



About Us

This blog Tagalog Anime 143 is a blog where you can find latest anime tagalog dubbed series and movies for free. We also posting latest anime news, treding and Meme. Check our other blogs: #SyncTheHype, #WhatDoTheFoxSay

Play 21 Card tricks